Saturday, March 24, 2018

Stand in strength, do not sit in Weakness.

When I picture myself, I do not picture a weak person. When I think of the trials I have been through, I don't picture myself in a corner crying. I picture myself standing on a stage, speaking with authority and confidence to a group of people. I picture myself smiling, the joy of the Lord mine and unmovable. Recently this has made me wonder, why am I living like a victim and not an overcomer. How can I bridge the gap between my pains and hurts and God's will for my life? I was watching a show about a woman who used to be a Satanist. She said because she was abused as a child, she sought power to overcome. It does seem like when we seek a way out of darkness, we realize we need power. The issue is, what type pf power are you seeking? Your own? Or the power of the Holy Spirit through Christ Jesus!!! No matter what you have been through, stand up! Feeling weak? Ask God to help you! He is all powerful, righteous and His grace is enough for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Retrospect.

The word God gave me for this year was "Tender" and "Truth". What I am writing is part of my healing, and it is TRUTH. ...